Valentine’s Day Pajama Party
Attendee: boys and girls age 3 and up. Children must be potty trained.
- Cookie/Chips & Juice or Water.
- Wear your pajamas and slippers and bring a blanket, pillow and stuffed animals!
- Learn a fun dance to something modern.
- Arts & Crafts (Paint or Color/Decorate a Pointe Shoe).
- End the party with Popcorn and a Movie!
Gives parents a chance to go have dinner and celebrate Valentine’s Day kid free.
Friday, February 14th, 5:00pm – 8:00pm
Valentine’s Day Lock In Party
Attendee: Boys and girls Level 2 and up.
- Pizza/Salad & Juice or Water.
- Wear your pajamas and slippers and bring a blanket and pillow!
- Learn a fun dance to something modern
- Popcorn and a Movie!
Offers parents and caregivers an opportunity to enjoy a night out
Friday, February 14th, 8pm-8am
July 8-19 Monday through Friday 9am-4pm
Minnesota Ballet School Summer Intensive Programs offer comprehensive training in Russian classical ballet technique (Vaganova syllabus) and skills development.
For four hours each day, dancers will participate in ballet class focusing on the barre, center work and jumps, pointe work, and variations from classical ballets such as “Sleeping Beauty” “Giselle” “Corsair” and many more. Students will continuing classes such as Contemporary and Aerial Ballet, Character dance and partnering.
With unique knowledge of the Vaganova Method, guest teachers and faculty staff will emphasize basic stance and correct placement, turnout, aplomb, epaulment and port de bras as well as simple batterie and turns on two legs and on one leg. An exciting opportunity to increase skill, knowledge, technique, and endurance.